Soroptimist of Omaha Metro is proud to be participating in Omaha Gives!, a 24-
hour charitable challenge organized by the Omaha Community Foundation. The
online giving holiday will take place May 23 from midnight to midnight. Mark
your calendars because we will need your help! We will be joining more than 800
local nonprofits to raise money together and compete for prize money—the more
donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prizes.
Omaha Gives! is a community-wide event to show off Omaha’s spirit of giving,
raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to
make this city great. Learn more at OmahaGives.org.
How can you help us during Omaha Gives!?
- Save the date. May 23, 2018 will be a great day of generosity in Omaha. Get
excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for [YOUR ORG] throughout the
- Schedule a gift! For your convenience, you can schedule gifts between May 1
and May 22. We encourage your to donate early if you cannot participate on
- Donate to us on May 23!
- Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to Soroptimist of Omaha Metro during Omaha Gives! on May 23 and that you need their help.
- Post about Omaha Gives! on your social media pages. Let your friends and
followers know how they can give and how their donations can help us win
prize funds. Don’t forget to use #OmahaGives
- Cheer us on! On May 23, watch the leaderboard on OmahaGives.org and stay
up-to-date on our progress via social media.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Soroptimist of Omaha Metro! We can’t wait to see the Omaha community band together to give big!